photo Homelabel_zpse1c8dc65.jpg  photo aboutmelabel_zpse8bc253c.jpg  photo 2013finishes_zps69a4920f.jpg  photo 2014finisheslabel_zps2b669b77.jpg  photo participatedlabel_zpsa4bd6bdf.jpg  photo Pinterestlabel_zps151b47c6.jpg  photo flickrlabel_zps5b830383.jpg  photo instagramlabel_zps733b5998.jpg

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Long time since a LO share!

I thought I would come and share some of the layouts I have done lately, as I have not done this in quite a while.

I did a little scrapping last night for one of the challenge at Enchanted Studio Scraps, which was a template challenge, and of course I love me some templates! :) Who doesn't, especially when they are cute and free!? Gotta love it hehe.

Keep your eyes open at Enchanted Studio Scraps and My Life and Scrap both as now that November has hit it opens up lots of challenge opportunities! Yay!

Images are linked to my galleries for credits, and please feel free to stop by the gallery and leave me luv if you are a member there.

Have a scrap happy day!




















4 comments:

  1. Tanyia I have some awards for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great. I especially love the one with your dog! I keep saying I'm going to get into scrapping, but there never seem to be enough hours in the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!