photo Homelabel_zpse1c8dc65.jpg  photo aboutmelabel_zpse8bc253c.jpg  photo 2013finishes_zps69a4920f.jpg  photo 2014finisheslabel_zps2b669b77.jpg  photo participatedlabel_zpsa4bd6bdf.jpg  photo Pinterestlabel_zps151b47c6.jpg  photo flickrlabel_zps5b830383.jpg  photo instagramlabel_zps733b5998.jpg

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The latest from ScrapShana!

I had to share this adorable new kit with you from ScrapShana. Well, it is not entirely new actually! I believe it came out last week, but with the road trip and EHD hassle I did not get to it on time for her release of it.

It is really adorable, I love the particular shades of brown and blue and dark green, they really caught my eye, and I love that little owl! Even though we are not campers I knew I wanted to use this one! :)

If you would like to go to her store and check it out, the image is linked.


My LO using the kit and these photos of my dh and I that were taken at a local restaurant the day after we first got here.


And now... off to scrap some more!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute and cheerful kit! Love your LO too, the title made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super cute kit!!! Love the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owl is adorable. And of course your layout is great but did I really need to say that?...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaclyn, thanks :)

    Laura, thanks :) and thanks for stopping by!

    Ann, yep...uh huh...my ego needs constant feeding! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!