photo Homelabel_zpse1c8dc65.jpg  photo aboutmelabel_zpse8bc253c.jpg  photo 2013finishes_zps69a4920f.jpg  photo 2014finisheslabel_zps2b669b77.jpg  photo participatedlabel_zpsa4bd6bdf.jpg  photo Pinterestlabel_zps151b47c6.jpg  photo flickrlabel_zps5b830383.jpg  photo instagramlabel_zps733b5998.jpg

Friday, June 4, 2010

New Release from Scrap Shana

Hi guys! I just wanted to pop in and let you know that Scrap Shana has a new release out, you can grab it at all of her stores, but go to Digiscrapaganza...remember the birthday celebration I was telling you about...go, run! lol There is a special on their blog right now, too!
Anyway, the kit is so super cute! I was able to do a really cute LO about my dh's new car! He is, of course, totally in love with it! lol.

Here is the kit, right now you can grab it at 30% off!


And the LO I did with it!




Not sure what we will be doing this weekend, but I hope everyone has a happy weekend and does something enjoyable!

1 comment:

  1. cute kit. Not planning on doing much for the weekend just kind of flying by the seat of my pants and going with whatever comes along :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!