photo Homelabel_zpse1c8dc65.jpg  photo aboutmelabel_zpse8bc253c.jpg  photo 2013finishes_zps69a4920f.jpg  photo 2014finisheslabel_zps2b669b77.jpg  photo participatedlabel_zpsa4bd6bdf.jpg  photo Pinterestlabel_zps151b47c6.jpg  photo flickrlabel_zps5b830383.jpg  photo instagramlabel_zps733b5998.jpg

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Scrap Happy!

Well, in the past couple of days I have definitely been making up for lost time and am totally scrap happy!I love being on the Elemental Scraps CT because there are a ton of designers there that I love and I get to work with them all :) It is a great gig! Here is a couple of LO's that I have done with great ES stuff ... images linked of course.

This pic was taken and scrapped all in one day! AMAZING! I used Growth Spurt from Connie Prince and Celebrate temp from JennCK


This one I used Afternoon Daydream by Project B and Secret Garden and Celebrate temp from JennCK again


This one is for Violett Designs, available at DDD from a kit called Lucky Me.



This one is from ScrapShana, available at DSG, called Space Cadet.Also they are celebrating their sites birthday all month, so stop by and check it out!

Believe it or not I have a couple more even, but I am going to hold a few for next time! lol

1 comment:

  1. They're all great. You have a flair for it. I've totally gotten away from digital scrapping. I guess after all those years of doing different crafts I missed being able to actually touch and feel what I was making. My current addiction is for real live paper. I still love the digital pictures and the editing but I'm finding new ways to feed the creative bug :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!