photo Homelabel_zpse1c8dc65.jpg  photo aboutmelabel_zpse8bc253c.jpg  photo 2013finishes_zps69a4920f.jpg  photo 2014finisheslabel_zps2b669b77.jpg  photo participatedlabel_zpsa4bd6bdf.jpg  photo Pinterestlabel_zps151b47c6.jpg  photo flickrlabel_zps5b830383.jpg  photo instagramlabel_zps733b5998.jpg

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hybrid Gift Bag

First I want to share that this is the first project I am doing for WendyBird Designs. She is at Brownie Scraps, and I was recently accepted to her Creative Team. I am really happy to work with her because I love making little hybrid projects and am happy to do and learn more about it! :)

She just released a new template called It's in the Bag Vol 3: Pack Your Bag. Take a look:

It is really cute and she includes easy to understand instructions and it comes in .psd, .tif, and .png formats.
You can look at a few examples using the template HERE.

Here is what I made with it, this is for Becca's 4th grade teacher, we can slip a gift card or two in here for Christmas. Actually Becca loved the bag so much she wants to make one for something she made her sister for Christmas! Such a proud mommy, I have a mini hybrider!

I also used the Digital kit Happiness Happens by Connie Prince, one of my all time fave kit makers!

Now I have to find some fun blog parties to add this too so I can show off :)  Happy Scrappin' Y'all!

Participating in: Weekend Wrap up Party at Tatertots and Jello
                        Making the World Cuter Mondays
                        Just Something I Whipped Up at The Girl Creative 

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!