photo Homelabel_zpse1c8dc65.jpg  photo aboutmelabel_zpse8bc253c.jpg  photo 2013finishes_zps69a4920f.jpg  photo 2014finisheslabel_zps2b669b77.jpg  photo participatedlabel_zpsa4bd6bdf.jpg  photo Pinterestlabel_zps151b47c6.jpg  photo flickrlabel_zps5b830383.jpg  photo instagramlabel_zps733b5998.jpg

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A sweet Easter Treat!

I made these for the kids in my daughter's class. They are having a Spring party tomorrow, and having seen this idea floating around I knew I wanted to make a set of my own.

I used FruitLoop Sally's Egg Hunt Collab kit, imagine linked:



All I did was make a 7 x 5 inch rectangle in Photoshop. Then I divided it in half and decorated each half accordingly. The back has just a couple of flowers on it, in addition to the paper. I put a row of peeps into a snack sized ziploc bag and stapled this on to the front. It really looks super cute! My daughter is so excited to take them to school tomorrow!

image linked for full credits


Have a wonderful upcoming weekend, and holiday, if you celebrate it!

April's Blogger of the Month Contest at Today's Top 20

3 comments:

  1. Those are really cute. At first I thought those were the packages that you bought the peeps in and I was wondering where your project was...lol That's what happens when I look at the pictures first before I read

    ReplyDelete
  2. we teachers love moms like you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!