photo Homelabel_zpse1c8dc65.jpg  photo aboutmelabel_zpse8bc253c.jpg  photo 2013finishes_zps69a4920f.jpg  photo 2014finisheslabel_zps2b669b77.jpg  photo participatedlabel_zpsa4bd6bdf.jpg  photo Pinterestlabel_zps151b47c6.jpg  photo flickrlabel_zps5b830383.jpg  photo instagramlabel_zps733b5998.jpg

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fabulous Fabric!!

Look what I got! I LOVE the colors, the patterns, the richness. It is great!

This is three fat quarter bundles of Amy Butler's Soul Blossoms Collection! Pure heaven. I got them from Fresh Squeezed Fabric on Etsy. They have excellent service and speed! I love shopping with them.


I am not sure what I have planned for this yet either... i just knew I absolutely HAD to have it! *happy sigh*

Have a wonderful Saturday, and if you have not please stop by my first give-a-way for a cute little zipper pouch I made! ENTER GIVE-A-WAY HERE

3 comments:

  1. Well if you don't have a plan for that super pretty fabric I could give you a suggestion and then out of sheer gratitude for said suggestion you could send the finished project to ME....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a new follower from the blog hop! I also entered your giveaway :) Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!