photo Homelabel_zpse1c8dc65.jpg  photo aboutmelabel_zpse8bc253c.jpg  photo 2013finishes_zps69a4920f.jpg  photo 2014finisheslabel_zps2b669b77.jpg  photo participatedlabel_zpsa4bd6bdf.jpg  photo Pinterestlabel_zps151b47c6.jpg  photo flickrlabel_zps5b830383.jpg  photo instagramlabel_zps733b5998.jpg

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

One Busy Scrapper!

I have to say that I spent most of 4th of July weekend relaxing and scrapping! I did scrapping just for me, no Creative Team commitments, etc. I just had fun and enjoyed myself. I was hanging out at Sweet Shoppe Designs. I love their challenges. I really wish sites would have MORE challenges like they do! Anyway, here are some of the pages I have created recently. You can click the page to go to the gallery and not only see the credits but in most places read the journaling.

What I loved about 4th grade. Journaling available.

Kay n Beck

6-24-11

Aquia Landing, journaling available.

Unlovable, journaling available. This one is very personal and was very hard for me to do, but it was also quite cathartic, which I guess is good. Too much holding crap in for way too long!


Thanks for looking! :) I hope everyone has a great Wednesday. It is gray and raining here and I plan on staying inside.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. aw these are all so cute! i love it:) scrapbooking is so fun!
    http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very good at putting these together

    ReplyDelete
  3. you were quite the busy bee over the holiday weekend! thanks for adding links so that we could read the journaling. everything is gorgeous as per usual. :) your girls are lucky to have you guys as parents.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!