photo Homelabel_zpse1c8dc65.jpg  photo aboutmelabel_zpse8bc253c.jpg  photo 2013finishes_zps69a4920f.jpg  photo 2014finisheslabel_zps2b669b77.jpg  photo participatedlabel_zpsa4bd6bdf.jpg  photo Pinterestlabel_zps151b47c6.jpg  photo flickrlabel_zps5b830383.jpg  photo instagramlabel_zps733b5998.jpg

Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday New Releases at 9th&Bloom

Hi everyone, I wanted to share with you the beautiful new releases that I got to play with this week at 9th&Bloom, they are out as of today! Feel free to click on the product image to view the item at the 9th&Bloom store.The layout images are linked to my gallery, for full credits.  Also, let me know what you think of my layouts :) I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and stays safe from the hurricane. It should be hitting our area tomorrow.

This is a beautiful and elegant kit, perfect for remember a loved one that you have lost. I did a LO about my Nana, whom I loved so much, and miss dearly.



This cute kit is all about the sweets! I decided, since I did not have any candy like pics, to scrap about my Samantha and how sweet she is, because sometimes she forgets how amazing she truly is.



I love the coastal/beachy feel to this kit. It was perfect for some pictures I took of a marina while on a drive out with Kay one day. I had not even thought to scrap these until I saw this kit.



I have a few more goodies to share with you, but I will save them for tomorrow! Happy scrapping!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!