Thursday, September 8, 2011

Scrapbooking for my sanity!

So, even with moving I have managed to get in a few moments at night here and there to scrapbook. I defintiely needed it to keep myself sane! The movers are here today and we are getting moved out, I can not wait to get this over with. The only thing I am going to hate is not having internet for a few days lol

Here is a kit I used from JennCk Designs, I LOVE the pretty colors, the girliness, the flowers, the patterns, it is great!

*image linked*
Here is a layout I did of my Becca Bear :)


*happy sigh* Isn't she a cutie patootie!? Ok, off for now. Time to move in, settle in, get some internet going lol. Wish me luck!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Definitely some lucky vibes coming your way to get settled quickly and get the internet up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how you manage to still have time for crafting amazes me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!