photo Homelabel_zpse1c8dc65.jpg  photo aboutmelabel_zpse8bc253c.jpg  photo 2013finishes_zps69a4920f.jpg  photo 2014finisheslabel_zps2b669b77.jpg  photo participatedlabel_zpsa4bd6bdf.jpg  photo Pinterestlabel_zps151b47c6.jpg  photo flickrlabel_zps5b830383.jpg  photo instagramlabel_zps733b5998.jpg

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Scrapbooking for my sanity!

So, even with moving I have managed to get in a few moments at night here and there to scrapbook. I defintiely needed it to keep myself sane! The movers are here today and we are getting moved out, I can not wait to get this over with. The only thing I am going to hate is not having internet for a few days lol

Here is a kit I used from JennCk Designs, I LOVE the pretty colors, the girliness, the flowers, the patterns, it is great!

*image linked*
Here is a layout I did of my Becca Bear :)


*happy sigh* Isn't she a cutie patootie!? Ok, off for now. Time to move in, settle in, get some internet going lol. Wish me luck!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!