photo Homelabel_zpse1c8dc65.jpg  photo aboutmelabel_zpse8bc253c.jpg  photo 2013finishes_zps69a4920f.jpg  photo 2014finisheslabel_zps2b669b77.jpg  photo participatedlabel_zpsa4bd6bdf.jpg  photo Pinterestlabel_zps151b47c6.jpg  photo flickrlabel_zps5b830383.jpg  photo instagramlabel_zps733b5998.jpg

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hybrid Halloween Tree

Do you like my blog Fall makeover? I used the Apple of My Eye Kit from Traci Reed, available at Sweet Shoppe Designs to do it. Now...on to my project! 

I found this adorable little wooden tree at the dollar store and I knew that with some equally adorable scrapbooking elements it could make a great addition to my Halloween decorations. I love how it turned out and it was beyond ridiculously easy! Seriously ... All I did was put the tree together, which came in two pieces, then I pulled up some elements from a great kit, re sized them in Photoshop and printed. Cut them out, stuck them on, and VIOLA!

Here is the kit I used, it is linked to the 9th&Bloom store.


and my little tree :) It currently resides on the island in my kitchen, giving shade to an adorable gingerbread Halloween house that Samantha and Kayla made together


Isn't it adorable! :) I love simple projects! I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! I have a yummy recipe to share with you tomorrow. I think I was supposed to do that today lol, but I HAD to share this cute project first!

participating in:

Market Yourself Monday at Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Manic Monday Linky Party at Sew Happy Geek 
MMM at CRAFT 
Show Me What Ya Got at Not Just a Housewife

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous !! I seen this hybrid in the gallery and thought it was so amazing!!! Thanks for sharing with us how you created it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO JEALOUS! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, that is so awesome! You rock, sweetie! I just love seeing all of the awesome projects you do! And you need to tell Erin...don't be hatin'...LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!