photo Homelabel_zpse1c8dc65.jpg  photo aboutmelabel_zpse8bc253c.jpg  photo 2013finishes_zps69a4920f.jpg  photo 2014finisheslabel_zps2b669b77.jpg  photo participatedlabel_zpsa4bd6bdf.jpg  photo Pinterestlabel_zps151b47c6.jpg  photo flickrlabel_zps5b830383.jpg  photo instagramlabel_zps733b5998.jpg

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Days of Thankful, the finale!

Well, this is it! The Wrap of the 30 days of Thankful Challenge. I am glad I stuck with it and made a note every day of something that I am thankful for. :) I am thankful for this challenge!

Day 28. This morning I was thankful for my alarm clock, for without it there is no way on earth I would have gotten up on time this morning! too many late nights over the holiday weekend! lol

Day 29: I am oh so thankful for internet Christmas shopping! Dh and I ordered a bunch of stuff and today it started arriving! :) Put a huge smile on my face!

Day 30: Today I am thankful for Apple Cider Floats! Oh my word, they were delicious! Recipe to come.

And just a bit of good news to share, Erin of Secret Stash Designs is having a Guest CT Call! I am so excited to see who joins us on her team! Check out the ad...I will link it to her store so you can get a good look at her designs, you know... in case you live under a rock and all! lol


Ok, well, bye for now! I am have some more good news in digi world to share shortly, some layouts I am super proud of, and a few yummy recipes! have a good day for now! :) Well, what is left of it anyway! lol


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!