photo Homelabel_zpse1c8dc65.jpg  photo aboutmelabel_zpse8bc253c.jpg  photo 2013finishes_zps69a4920f.jpg  photo 2014finisheslabel_zps2b669b77.jpg  photo participatedlabel_zpsa4bd6bdf.jpg  photo Pinterestlabel_zps151b47c6.jpg  photo flickrlabel_zps5b830383.jpg  photo instagramlabel_zps733b5998.jpg

Thursday, August 15, 2013

You Know You're a Quilter If....

I found this adorable graphic somewhere... maybe it was Facebook, or Pinterest... I have no idea at this point but I had to share it as it is so cute and SO true! lol


I have to say that the most pertinent to me would be " People are always picking threads off of you" lol that is SEW so true! haha!

What about you? What do you relate to most?

-Tanyia

6 comments:

  1. Too funny! What applies to me the most is that my ironong board is always set up but I never iron clothes! I despise ironing clothes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I'd add "you think of purchases in terms of how many yards of fabric you could have gotten instead."

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ironing board thing is so me! I've used my iron more in the last six weeks than I did in the previous six years!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely the ironing board! My iron died on my last Monday and I had to get a replacement at 9 at night as I wanted to finish a seam or two. I would never traipse across town for an iron for a shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have to say the ironing board. Every few weeks I put it away, but it only stays put away for a couple of days, then it is out again. And I love my stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!