photo Homelabel_zpse1c8dc65.jpg  photo aboutmelabel_zpse8bc253c.jpg  photo 2013finishes_zps69a4920f.jpg  photo 2014finisheslabel_zps2b669b77.jpg  photo participatedlabel_zpsa4bd6bdf.jpg  photo Pinterestlabel_zps151b47c6.jpg  photo flickrlabel_zps5b830383.jpg  photo instagramlabel_zps733b5998.jpg

Monday, April 28, 2014

Project Life - My Way! Feb 15th to Feb 20th


So, I have not shared them here is a bit, but I have been keeping up in my Project Life pages! So I wanted to share them now and show what I have been up to! I am still taking it easy, no pressure, just putting up all my pics with the daily journaling and what ever fits on a double page spread fits. I love how much more relaxed this has made things for me and I really love the focus on the journaling as well.

Here is the double page spread:


the left side, close up


the right side, close up


and I will try to get more posted to share soon! So I won't be so far behind! lol

So is anyone else doing Project Life? I know I have seen a few posts here and there. If not Project Life per say is there any memory keeping projects that you are working on? I would love to hear about it!

-Tanyia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!