Thursday, August 27, 2009

Freebie...it's about time!

Wow... it has been a LONG time since I have done a freebie! sheesh!
I thought I would just pop on here and share one with y'all. Everyone loves a template so here ya go!

I am so so proud to say I had a LO published which is what I made into this template, here is the LO ( I used a kit from Natali Design, called Sea Side and word art from her:


As for what I am creating...which I mentioned last time, I think, I am back to designing a bit! I don't know...the bug just bites you once in awhile lol. I am going to be opening up a store again soon as well. I am really looking forward to it. I can not tell where though...Shhh! But keep your eyes out for the announcement!

6 comments:

  1. Great work! I love your temp!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely template and great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh great template : )) LOVE the colors and circles on your blog, beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!