Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Nov Desktop Template Freebie

I am hosting this month's Desktop Challenge at Enchanted Studio Scraps...where my store recently opened. I thought I would stop by and share the template with you, and offer for you to join us. Everybody is great at ESS and they have a ton of challenges, which I love. I am also currently hosting the Designer's Choice Challenge there so check it out.

Here is a preview of the template....grab it here at box.net


And here is the desktop I made with it using my new kit Cheeky Monkey.




Enjoy and have a scrap happy day!

8 comments:

  1. I really like that calendar. Ooh! I need to make mine too. Almost forgot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow is very wonderful Lo and Temp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite welcome, ladies! Happy to share ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome template! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool desktop template. Thanks for stopping by on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Oct [LA 04:06pm, NY 06:06pm, UK 11:06pm] - 28 Oct [OZ 10:06am]).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!