photo Homelabel_zpse1c8dc65.jpg  photo aboutmelabel_zpse8bc253c.jpg  photo 2013finishes_zps69a4920f.jpg  photo 2014finisheslabel_zps2b669b77.jpg  photo participatedlabel_zpsa4bd6bdf.jpg  photo Pinterestlabel_zps151b47c6.jpg  photo flickrlabel_zps5b830383.jpg  photo instagramlabel_zps733b5998.jpg

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sweet Summer OKC LO

I was given the opportunity to work with a kit from Paper Planes, available at Digital Scrap Cafe. The kit is called Sweet Summer. I think that the kit was actually much cuter than the preview, which I was thought was cute to begin with. It was fun working with it and had all kinds of elements to play with, which you know I love splattering all over the page lol. Anyway, here is the pretty kit and the LO I created with it.

3 comments:

  1. loving the digital layout...im more of the paper scrapbooker me although i havent done any scrapping in a few months

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just too darn good at putting these layouts together. You should be doing the scrap for hire thing there's plenty of people out there like me who can't put the layouts together like you can

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess that could be cool, but then it would turn into work and I just want to do it for my kids as keepsakes, ya know?

    Thanks for the compliment though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!