photo Homelabel_zpse1c8dc65.jpg  photo aboutmelabel_zpse8bc253c.jpg  photo 2013finishes_zps69a4920f.jpg  photo 2014finisheslabel_zps2b669b77.jpg  photo participatedlabel_zpsa4bd6bdf.jpg  photo Pinterestlabel_zps151b47c6.jpg  photo flickrlabel_zps5b830383.jpg  photo instagramlabel_zps733b5998.jpg

Saturday, August 30, 2014

QSnT - Aug 30th


Day late, dollar short and all that! I did not have any blog posts this week as I was sorting through some personal business and trying to figure out what I want to do and where I want to go from here... personally speaking. Thankfully, I am on the ball again and things are better. I am even sewing today! Woohoo! Through it all, though, I still loving looking through Instagram, it totally relaxes me and inspires me. Here are my favorites for this week!

http://instagram.com/p/sSJt-EiN96/?modal=true

This beautiful EPP project is being done by karie_twokwikquilters. I love the colors and the cross stitch look! So cute and fun! Great patterns mixed together as well!

http://instagram.com/p/r6nqe9pqwa/?modal=true

Seriously, could these little shirts by brianisthemessiah be any cuter???

http://instagram.com/p/sP0DLKsFV8/?modal=true

I love when traditional designs are made modern! This is gorgeous! Made by rxquilter.

Each project is linked to the maker's Instagram image, leave em some love and say hi!

Tanyia

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the cute quilts.
    I love those little shirts. Too cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!