photo Homelabel_zpse1c8dc65.jpg  photo aboutmelabel_zpse8bc253c.jpg  photo 2013finishes_zps69a4920f.jpg  photo 2014finisheslabel_zps2b669b77.jpg  photo participatedlabel_zpsa4bd6bdf.jpg  photo Pinterestlabel_zps151b47c6.jpg  photo flickrlabel_zps5b830383.jpg  photo instagramlabel_zps733b5998.jpg

Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday mOnDaY mONday

Gah, I really am NOT a fan of Mondays! I seriously have issues waking up during the week, and thanks to sleeping in on the weekends Monday is the worst! lol BAH!

This morning was absolutely beautiful outside though! It was SO foggy I could not see the lake behind our house. It was nice and chilly as well. A nice little break from the warm-up we have been having. I think twice last week it almost hit 90 already!

I have been busy with Easter"ish" stuff! I have thoroughly enjoying the new printer I got and printing everything and anything...actually I need new ink already! lol But I have gotten quite a few cute projects printed. I made the cutest little badge albums but I can not show you those yet, shhh!

I wanted to just share a super simple easy peasy thing the girls and I did :)



I download the CU easter bunny template freebie from The Scrappin Cop. And I used papers and elements from the kit Cherry Sweet by Kristin Cronin-Barrow from the Sweet Shoppe. I am recently become addicted to the Sweet Shoppe as well as hybrid lol watch out world!


The girls had fun cutting these out and we stuck em all over the house! :)


Oh, and just a quick note... there is a HUGE sale going on at Elemental Scraps, they have 18 pages of ONE DOLLAR items, that are being retired!!!!! Holy sales batman! They are going to be closing for a few days in the beginning of April for a revamping, and these products will not be returning so check em out!!



4 comments:

  1. First I wanted to say that your blog is just beautiful!! WOW : ))

    I also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting : ) Good luck with the new dog. I have 2 Yorkies and they're part of the family.

    Thanks for the heads up on the dollar sale. I'll be sure to check it out : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for enabling at ES! I'm off to shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have a new printer and loving it.

    I need to get going with some Easter stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure your girls had a great time decorating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!