photo Homelabel_zpse1c8dc65.jpg  photo aboutmelabel_zpse8bc253c.jpg  photo 2013finishes_zps69a4920f.jpg  photo 2014finisheslabel_zps2b669b77.jpg  photo participatedlabel_zpsa4bd6bdf.jpg  photo Pinterestlabel_zps151b47c6.jpg  photo flickrlabel_zps5b830383.jpg  photo instagramlabel_zps733b5998.jpg

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thank you :)


Thank you for the blog award, Digi Vickie! (Check out her blog, she has some beautiful word art freebies!) I love that you are getting something worthwhile from my blog :)


"The Dardos Award is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web."

“Premio Dardos” means “prize darts” in Italian. This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.

The rules are:
1. Accept the award, post it in your blog together with the name of person granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Past the award to other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement. Remember to contact them to let them know they have been chosen for this award'

So without further ado, I am so pleased to forward this award to the following blogs that I look forward to reading!

1. The Creative Junkie
2. Bakerella
3. Good Things Catered

Now, Im off to Target, I need a printer... I am the only one in the house whose computer doesn't have one and I am tired of wanting to do hybrid stuff and not being able to! lol So I have a couple projects in mind... wooohoo! Can not wait! Now... if only dh will understand that I need to buy extra ink right away...just in case! lol!

Oh, and I had to share this...

I just finished reading The Shack by William Young. Now, normally I am not big on widely read or religious type books. I truely believe in God, do not get me wrong, I am just not a fan of propaganda. Anyway please... if you have a chance, read the book! It is so awesome. I really enjoyed it. I am not sure how much of it I believe, but I really enjoyed reading the answers and explanations given for some common questions in the book. What an amazing journey that man had! Here is a site to check out some more info on the book. The Shack If you have read it already, let me know what you thought about it as well!

7 comments:

  1. I bought a new printer last week - love it.

    Have not yet read The Shack but a number of my friends have recommended it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much of a reader :( Sad I know, LOL
    have fun at Target and I hope you don't come out with more than you bargained for b/c I know I always do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats for the prise :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sis congrats on the award, you do realize that's the second time you've gotten that don't you? I gave it to you about a month or so ago. Don't you EVER read you mail?....lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg Sis. No I didnt see it lmao! Happy Birthday btw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The book looks wonderful, I'll have to add it to my to-read list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!