photo Homelabel_zpse1c8dc65.jpg  photo aboutmelabel_zpse8bc253c.jpg  photo 2013finishes_zps69a4920f.jpg  photo 2014finisheslabel_zps2b669b77.jpg  photo participatedlabel_zpsa4bd6bdf.jpg  photo Pinterestlabel_zps151b47c6.jpg  photo flickrlabel_zps5b830383.jpg  photo instagramlabel_zps733b5998.jpg

Friday, November 19, 2010

Just tired

My goodness, I have so many ideas going through my head right now. I am feeling the Christmas spirit, I want to shop, I want to wrap presents and sit by the fire with hot cocoa, I want to make cute little crafts and be Merry and bright!

Alas...all I can seem to do is sleep! I have struggled with sleepiness during pregnancies before, but it was always at the end of the pregnancy not the beginning. The other night I went to bed at 7 pm, woke up at 10pm to put the kids to sleep, went back to bed at 11 pm. Woke up the next morning at 7:30...did my pregnancy early glucose test, gave 7 vials of blood and came home and slept for 4 more hours! Ate lunch and then slept for two more!

This is ridiculous! Now this morning I have been up for 3 hours and I am ready for a nap again! lol So I would love to share with you a craft I have made, or a yummy recipe, but all I am making lately is a baby! lol

I hope you have a wonderful Friday and maybe this weekend will bring me and you all some energy to enjoy the beginning of this lovely Holiday Season!!!




Smart and Trendy Moms

BoostMyBlogFriday


8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy!! I can attest to the tiredness- I didn't get pg till I was 37 and I was tired throughout but those first 15 weeks and the last few were BRUTALLY hard to stay awake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say sis is better you than me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you via blog hop and now following u! Hope you can follow me 2
    www.threejewelsinmycrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the title of your blog...it reeled me in from FFF. Hope you can follow back @

    http://momnivoresdilemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm a new GFC follower from Toddler Awesome's Friendly Friday Follow. I'd love if you'd follow back! Also, I host a blog hop on Sunday by the name of Sunday Followed & Featured. I'd love if you'd share about it and participate for a chance at winning a $20. Gift Card. The link to my blog is http://giveaways4mommy.com Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugh...you're making me tired just reading about how tired you are! hopefully it'll get better?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!