photo Homelabel_zpse1c8dc65.jpg  photo aboutmelabel_zpse8bc253c.jpg  photo 2013finishes_zps69a4920f.jpg  photo 2014finisheslabel_zps2b669b77.jpg  photo participatedlabel_zpsa4bd6bdf.jpg  photo Pinterestlabel_zps151b47c6.jpg  photo flickrlabel_zps5b830383.jpg  photo instagramlabel_zps733b5998.jpg

Monday, February 9, 2015

Digital Scrapbooking Feb 9th

I do not share much of my digital scrapbooking anymore, mainly as it seems there is just not much of an audience for it lately in the blogosphere.

Here are my three favorite pages from last week:

http://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=365170&title=timetomoveon&cat=500

Time to Move on was created using the digital template Just for Journaling 10 by Cindy Schneider and the digital kit Be Bold by Studio Flergs and Amanda Yi both of which are from Sweet Shoppe Designs.

http://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=365174&title=little-by-little-day-by-day&cat=500

Little by Little Day by Day was creating using he digital template Adventure Waits by Two Tiny Turtles and the digital kit Something to Cry About by Erica Zane and Libby Pritchett. The template is available in the Scrap Stacks store and the kit is from Sweet Shoppe Designs.

http://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=365460&title=adore&cat=500

Adore was created using the digital kit All That Glitters by Studio Flergs and Zoe Pearn and is available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

Now, I am off to rest my back, I have been busy in the kitchen canning and my back is very mad at me!!!

Tanyia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day!